Master Sea was founded to provide marine-related engineering, construction and diving services. Our core services include coastal engineering, geophysical surveys, oceanographic and environmental studies, as well as marine waterfront construction and industrial diving. Our diverse client base covers both the public and private sectors. We have built our reputation since 1992 by consistently providing high quality work to our clients and we continue this practice every day.
We offer the following services for you:
- Development of design documentation for ships and floating structures;
- Development of working documentation on ship repair and modernization;
- Strength calculations;
- Calculations of stability, heeling and weighing of vessels;
- Examination of projects;
- Expert opinions for arbitration;
- Technical support for the reclassification of vessels by the class of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping and the Russian River Register;
- Assessment of the technical condition of the vessel;
- Calculations for ice strengthening of ships;
- Determination of the port needs of tugboats by traction;
- Technical support of approvals in the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping and the Russian River Register;
- Vessel compliance with the Polar Code;
- Rack ships, berths, parking for boats and yachts, ferries, wave breakers, etc. Floating structures assembled from the buoyancy modules of polyethylene.
At Sea Engineering our employees are our biggest resource. As such, we understand the importance of developing our employees through company training and mentoring, allowing them to reach their full potential and attain their career goals. We encourage our employees to continue their growth through continuing education and participation in professional societies, industry organizations, and technical associations.
Office Locations and Contact Information
To learn more about Master Sea, or discuss specific inquiries please contact us.
Phone: +7 (921) 900-40-89
Russia, 190020б St.Petersburg
Rizhskiy pr. ,48, lit.А, fl.1Н, pos 199.